Recycle For Better Environment

Welcome to Unicare Ewaste Recyclers

        Pioneers in Recycling Electronic Ewaste and making world a better a greener place " To Live"

We are engaged in recycling of 

E-waste.(Electronic waste) .
 We believe in recycling and reusing of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) in eco friendly way. This includes used electronics which are destined for reuse, resale, salvage, recycling, or disposal. Others are re-usables (working and repairable electronics) and secondary scrap (copper, steel, plastic, etc.) to be "commodities",and reserve the term "waste" for residue or material which is dumped by the buyer rather than recycled, including residue from reuse and recycling operations. Because loads of surplus electronics are frequently commingled (good, recyclable, and non-recyclable), several public policy advocates apply the term "e-waste" broadly to all surplus electronics.

Unfortunately, only 25 per cent of these electronics- anything from computer keyboards and mice to cell phones and portable devices - are collected for recycling. The remaining 75 per cent ends up in the  active landfill sites, without recourse to reuse or reconstitution of the valuable – and sometimes toxic – materials contained within them.

Global e-waste generation is growing by about 40 million metric tons a year and currently the USA is the world’s largest producer. Developing nations like China and India as well as a clutch of South American states

are expecting a several hundred per cent surge in the amount of e-waste they produce by 2020.   

In the long-term, the ideal pathway for the progression of the electronics industry is towards a closed-loop system, that is to say a framework in which nothing enters into the manufacture of a product that has not already been reclaimed from the recycling of another.

In the short-term and with barely a quarter of e-scrap making the recycling bins, corporations both large and small have a much better shot at instituting  serious e-waste management programmes.

   We at Unicare whole heartedly support this mission of Ewaste Recycling and  e nsure that there is a    visible and cost-free method of getting your e-waste to the point of recycling.



Desktop Site